All-Seasons Crate Cover
Made-to-order cover transforms your dog’s airy crate into a comfortable, cozy haven for indoor or outdoor use. Zippered sides roll up for summer use and for winter use, an optional insulated bottom provides thermal comfort and with the sides closed, the covered crate is toasty warm from the dog's body heat. Safety, privacy and protection from chilly drafts and cold floors — the ultimate comfort for your dog.
- Material: 420 denier 100% nylon with a durable, water-repellent polyurethane coating. NOTE: nylon fades and is not intended for outdoor use; alternative polyester fabrics available for use outdoors at no extra charge.
- Made to order: Custom fit to your crate size (see instructions for measuring crates below).
- No exposed seams: All seams wrapped with a 100% acrylic binding.
- Up or down: Side panels roll up for air circulation and secured with 1” (25mm) webbing straps and easy-connect dome fasteners. Non-corrosive plastic zippers fasten and ends sides together.
- Accessory compartment: Storage pocket with Velcro closure sewn into cover top.
- Storage bag: Includes a matching oversize storage bag with Velcro closure.
- Optional insulated bottom: A sheet of food-grade, flexible, lightweight, non-compressible ½” (12mm) closed-cell foam provides thermal insulation from heat, cold, and moisture. Non-toxic foam is impervious to moisture, mold and chemicals. Foam is encased in material with a Velcro fastener on one end for easy removal.
- Easy on/off bottom: Optional insulated bottom attaches to sides with non-corrosive plastic zipper.
- Easy to keep clean: Soil and stain-resistant material is machine washable, cold water with mild soap. Air to dry.
- Optional cover tie-downs: Velcro strap sewn along side seams attaches cover to crate, recommended for outdoor use (see photo).
How to Measure your Crate: With the crate assembled, face the door opening. Take all measurements in inches to the extreme outside, allowing for handles, etc. Select size from chart below. Width: measured from left to right side of the crate; Length: measured from the front side to the back side of the crate; Height: measured from the floor to the top edge of the crate.
I recently purchased 3 of the polyester crate covers. We trial in agility and my dogs have space issues if other dogs come close to their crates. My goal is to block vision so the dogs can relax while keeping the crate fairly ventilated & no one overheats. I have tried blankets (dogs get hot) and sheets (dogs can see through). I purchased these & found they were perfect. Visibility is blocked (my puppy jumped on one of the dogs crates & was not barked at) & the dogs stayed cool. I kept the back flap up & there was no problem with ventilation. These covers fold up quickly, easily & can be stored compactly in the bag they come with. I am truly happy with this purchase.
My crate cover fits perfectly and is just what I wanted. I love the zippered corners and the fasteners