Elk Antlers - 100% Natural
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 or above||and get 10% off|
- No odour or residue to get on beds, carpets or furniture
- Lasting chew that dogs grind down slowly
- Natural oral health care – great product for clean teeth
- No artificial flavour, colour, hormones, antibiotics, steroids or preservatives
- Elk are raised on government-inspected Canadian farms that test for chronic wasting disease. No animals are harmed to create this product.
- Less risk of splinters, chipping or cracking than raw bones
- All natural source of glucosamine, calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc and manganese.
- Perfect option for dogs with allergies or delicate digestion
- Splitting reveals the chew marrow that dogs love but reduces the time it takes to consume. Split antlers are not recommended for aggressive chewers.
- ONLY AVAILABLE TO CANADIAN CUSTOMERS
As with any dog treat or chew toy, ALWAYS monitor your dog when giving antler chews. Discard when they get short, before any pieces can be swallowed. Split antlers can splinter and dogs should be supervised at all times when chewing ANY antler. TIP: to soften antlers and prevent from splitting, soak overnight in water or meat broth.