K9 Crate Carrier
Fold it and Stow it - Slide your wire crate into our heavy duty carrier for easy transport and to protect snagging or damaging surfaces when stowed in your car or RV. No more pinched fingers or sore hands, especially if the plastic handles broke or were lost long ago. Carriers are custom made to fit your crate (see below for measuring instructions). Note: All K9 Crate Carriers accommodate a crate that when folded is 3-1/2" (76mm) thick. For grooming tables, folding mats or carriers with a zippered top (perfect for air transport) refer to our Custom Carrier page or Contact us for a quote.
- Material: Abrasion-resistant, waterproof, PVC-coated 600 x 400 denier 100% polyester.
- Strong and Durable: Top edge reinforced with heavy duty, mildew resistant 1-1/2” (38mm) polypropylene webbing.
- Reinforced Corners: Extra-wide chafe patch stitched on the inside bottom corners prevents wear from the metal crate.
- Shaped Handles: Webbing folded in half and stitched to form carrying handles.
- Middle Pick-up Strap: A middle "grab" handle for easy pick up.
- Top Tab Closure: Webbing strap with Velcro fasteners prevents crate from sliding out of the carrier (XL has 2 straps).
- Easy to keep clean: Soil and stain resistant. Wipe clean with mild soap and water.
- Made to order: Custom fit to your crate size (see instructions for measuring crates below).
- Optional D-ring webbing tabs: D-ring webbing tabs (see photo) for attaching your own shoulder strap.
- Optional Shoulder Strap: Heavy duty shoulder strap made of 1-1/2" wide webbing has shoulder pad and oversize piston-type hooks on ends.
How to Measure your Crate: With the crate collapsed measure the length and width in inches to the extreme outside.