Thunder Competition Gen III Tunnel Bags
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 10 or above||and get 10% off|
Our next generation of competition tunnel bags are easy to fill, perform well and resolve most tunnel bag issues.
- Strong and durable: UV-resistant, 18oz coated vinyl (PVC) sewn with SunGuard double-bonded UV-resistant thread.
- Standard Sizing: Fits 24" diameter; 26" optional.
- Tunnel Support: Ultra-wide strap spans more than 3 wire ribs on a 4" pitch tunnel; 2 wire ribs on a 6" pitch tunnel.
- Wide Footprint: Bottom that makes contact with ground measures 17" x 7" (43cm x 18cm).
- Heavy-duty top opening: Made-in-USA YKK Delrin zipper does not support rot or mildew, is UV coated and self lubricating so it operates smoothly despite sand, mud or other grit.
- Padded handles: Heavy-duty foam-padded handle (see photo) offers a comfortable handhold when lifting and carrying.
- Easy to move and reset: Grab the handles, pick up the bags (bend your knees!), hold them so the strap is over the tunnel end and lower the bags — the weight of the bags automatically secure the tunnel in the correct position.
- Optional Two-Piece Strap: The same wide width as the one-piece strap is Velcro fastened. Straps are color coordinated so all same side Velcro is sewn onto one yellow strap making it easier for ring crew to locate a matching pair. Matching strap is blue and has a grab handle to facilitate lifting and fastening, especially when placed in the tunnel center.
- Optional Water Bladder Insert: 5.28 gallon (20 litre) food-grade bladders with screw-off cap. Two bladders per set ordered. Just unzip, unscrew the cap and fill the bladder with water to the desired weight. First time users, please watch our filling instruction video. Bag weighs 28lb (13.6 kg) full of water or as heavy as one can carry when filled with sand or pea gravel. Bladders are also sold separately.
- Custom colors: Blue bags, yellow ends and yellow straps are stock bags. Custom colors available on 10 or more sets at no charge. Refer to swatch photo.
Sold as a set: two blue bags and connected with a yellow strap. One set holds one tunnel end.
Appear to be sturdily made. Easy to fill. First time we used them outdoors on grass, they held the tunnels well.
These tunnel bags are fantastic. Easy to fill and very stable, they sit securely against the tunnel and provide great stability. Very well made and I love the easy to clean vinyl. Nothing but good things to say.
These are great tunnel bags. I opted for the water bladders rather than fill with sand or stones. This was very simple. The tunnel bags are the best I have found to date and hold the tunnels even with the fastest dogs.